Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

LOVE FOR SHARUKH


ERA 1:My sis was a crazy fan of Sharukh Khan in her childhood days...u know collecting his photos,postcards,posters,other things. I don’t remember the exact age of my strictly saggitarian sister when she first came with me to see the film ‘dilwale dulhanya le jayenge’ in ‘SAPNA’ theatre( the theatre which has becom really a sapna ) in portblair.i don’t even remenber my age then but yes it is long long back. I can start this with.........Once upon a time when tanki (‘nau’tanki not tank) had been to theatre with me to see the above stated film, the first scene shows kajol dreaming of a anjana guy and then THE SHAHRUKH enters on the big wide screen in front of us and my sister isdumbstruck and so ooooo shy that she is unable to look at him directly and she sees me instead and is giving me shy smiles.....that was when i realized her ‘LOVE FOR SHARUKH’.ERA 2: When fizuli was maybe 1yrs 3mnths ,suddenly she started becoming happy and started dancing whenever there is this particular man’s song on our television screen. Then she started squeaking with delight when he used to show his stupid face on the screen,later she learnt the name of this man somehow may be thro my maids who are more than interested in everything which comes on TV. One day as were watching TV in the evening and suddenly this man’s song is played ,my fizuna laughs and says ‘CHALUKH KAN’. Well yes this man was once again ‘SHARUKH KHAN’. He was the first and last male actor my sonali had recognized till today(she is 2 yrs 6 mnths). Once when both of my kids were flipping magazines ,suddenly my daughter saw sharukh’s face on a page inside and she was sooooo happy and gave him a lot of puppies( i mean kisses, and ya nobody told her ). We all were laughing and yes i realized once again her ‘LOVE FOR SHARUKH’. The other female actor which she realizes is kareena kapur.

1 comment:

Almas Kiran Shamim said...

ha ha ha

aapa... i still remember that day and yes i was feeling soooo shy :D :D
but i didnt know ki u had noticed....

was it really sapna??? ya was it mount batten??

and naseema aapa was also wid us..
hee hee hee..
i remember that daay so well.
it was the first time that i was seeing such a BIIIIGGGG chalukh kan....

and dekha....
my fizu is like me in more ways than one... :D :D :D
shez juuuuuuuussssssttttt like me...
she too likes chaluk kan soooooooo muccccchhh :) :)
though im sure she'll get over him sooner than i did..... :)