Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

SNIPPETS contd.....

I was really happy to read so much bout my wonderful kids. thanks tanki...i thought of adding certain others also so why not now..........


1. yesterday faris had a small fight with me and he got so pissed off ..i mean for a 4 yr old the anger was great..he picked up 3 books and left the room for outside and declared'hum yeh ghar mein nahin rahega, yeh ghar achha nahin hai' then his baba scolded him and called him inside. He entered the front room and threw the books on the floor and then threw himself on the diwan and the conversation:

me:faris tum kyun ghar chod kar ja raha hai?
faris: yeh ghar achha nahin hai.
me: tum kahan jayega?
faris: hum mumbai jayega mera dost ke paas..
me(shocked) : kaise jayega tum??
faris(cool): plane me jayega.
me: kaise ??usme jaane ke liye to paisa chahiye.faris: mera kapda tay karo (fold my clothes) aur plane mein jaane ke liye paisa do...
he repeated this again while rolling on the floor.

the first dhamki i got from my 41/2 yr old son of leaving the house that too, to mumbai


2. me and fiza were watching ' balika vadhu' in colors. The character 'Anandi' suddenly started crying coz her husband had left her. I simply for fun asked fiza why is she crying.... fiza replied: uska jeevan ka khushi chala gaya hai,woh ladka na usko chod ke chala gaya hai na...
i was dumbstruck wn asked how did she know..she got totally confused as to how did she come to know and replied ''pata nahin mama humko kaisa pata chal gaya'

No comments: