Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

EXPERIMENTS IN THE KITCHEN cont.....

vanilla cupcake
This was one of the best cakes to be baked by me. It had simple vanilla cake with choclate chips.
Tasted awesome and looked great too.





Rava cake
 "Curiosity killed the cat" is all I could say from this recipe of mine. I really like rava and love everything made from it, be it chilla ,dosa, idly or upma. When I read cake I was so thrilled that I immediately baked it. Later did I realize that it was nothing but sooji halwa which was baked. Anyway, it tasted okay but I will be careful next time and will not get carried away by my favourite ingredient names.



choclate cake

 This was a simple chocolate cake . What are those black beads? Those are white chocolate chips which I decided to put during the halfway of baking only to get it charred . Sometimes I really do get intelligent ideas. Isn't it?


                                                     
     
    I made this with a lot of hope that it will be loved by my kids but
it failed to impress them . This contains chocolate chip cookies, nutella, cocoa powder, sugar and it did taste good but only to me.                                                                                                                                                      
nutella truffles

No comments: