Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

A BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN A HIJAB

I did not know what to choose the topic for my post.....I wanted to post these snaps of a very dear and quite a new friend of mine ( I got close to her only in the last few months of my stint in Axis Bank and I absolutely adore her). She looks so beautiful and pretty wearing all those headscarves that I thought once whn I resume my blogging, I will surely post them. This is a post which I ws waiting to write for such a long time.  She ws different in our bank coz she wore a headscarf and she looked beautiful. My sister also wears headscarf ( well nowa days sometimes on and off)and I strongly feel that once u get used to a headscarf, ur face looks sort of dull without it. It gives a pretty feeling or I don't know how to pen it, to the face. So just sharing with all the pics of this pretty girl. Before that I just want to tell something bout her...  She has recently got married ( Allah bless them ) to a very good looking guy. She is a chatterbox and she can make u laugh by her comments... she can actually talk funny...well this quality is possessed by very few girls ( this actually is a male dominated quality or property ha ha....). She is a good cook and she knows Surah Yasin by heart......Yup..... AMAZING....She gets up at 4:00 am to pray Fajr and thn ofcourse goes to sleep.... I mean she is just 26....She is like a perfect bahu of a teleserial.......;-D... lets start
a very lovely headscarf.......bright
//sorry for the backgnd.....we work in a highly stressed and troubled environment so cudnt find photogenic places//

I love the brooch


notice the big flower....cute
 a beautiful combn of blue and white...

my fav pic.....very pretty

I am very fond of choodas ( pic below) so I just took it. they look so pretty.




 

1 comment:

Almas Kiran Shamim said...

ya it does look so good...
i hope i start wearing it again....

i really like the one in which she's wearing the purple dress...