Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Hairstyles for Fizuli

Hey, I m really fond of dressing myself and also dressing others. Earlier I use to dress TANKI when she ws like 3 or something. I mean from the age of 3 I used to dress her..... The lessons go on now too.... Ha ha. Ok so I don't have much hair left on my head for experimentation ( ive lost it due to excessive coloring during my early marriage days and later the rest was cozof Axis Bank )I've turned towards my daughter for styling her hair.....yayyyyyyyy. Me happy.....( I has a happy :-)) I religiously oil her hair twice a week and nicely massage the scalp with a mixture of almond,castor,coconut,olive ( yes I warm it too) so that I get good hair for my further experimentation. So ill be posting certain styles on my daughters hair ( copied from the net of course). The pics will keep coming....
I love it....
Rope & French braid




1 comment:

Almas Kiran Shamim said...

My GOD!!! these must be so time consuming!!!! You seriously LOVE dressing ppl up! I wonder how fizu sat thru the entire length.. doesnt she get bored... given that she has chaar ladka log ka atma inside her???

anyway.. i love the 4th pic the most.... i guess it is the french style...isnt it? i also love the 1st one.....