Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Different MOODS



Hi .... Tabraiz on his maiden voyage ( usage from Lesson "Titanic" :-D) to abroad , that ws Singapore got me a iPad........wow.....well Fiju once had gotten hold of IT and had clicked her various pics , my kids are actually excited coz they can take their own snaps with a reverse camera as in some mobiles. So my darling daughter has taken so many pics in various expressions.. I found them real cuteeeee. Have a look. Well I ws about to delete them but then they r like aawwwwwww.
The discovery of reverse camera
Okay the Start
See how I look :-(D

Fascinated about Tonsils
Think I'm sleeping....naaaaaa
My fav pose

1 comment:

Almas Kiran Shamim said...

awwww that's sooooo cuteeee :) Doesn't she look like me.. why not would she? she is MY baby :P
i love the chukku pose... that is my favourite too. :)